Developed attitudes / acquisition of skills / knowledge::
- Gaining substantive knowledge and practical skills necessary for self-planning, construction and training.
- Improving the presentation skills, developing self-awareness and communication skills of the trainer.
- Knowledge of the principles of cooperation with the group during the training process.
- Improving your own style of teaching.
- Increasing the efficiency and attractiveness of training.
- Gain a sense of confidence in the relationship with the participants
trainers who want to improve their skills in designing and conducting trainings, as well as for the actions of trainers who want to create their adventure with running trainings.
- Short introduction: criteria of good training.
- Personal training style:
- Presentation of styles and methods of teaching.
- The necessary competencies and skills of coach.
- Methodology of training:
- Effective method for teaching adults,
- How to plan and construct the message from the technical and methodological attempt?
- How to arouse interest and activate a training group?
- How to prepare a training? (workshop)
- How to determine training objectives?
- How to develop a training program?
- How to prepare professional materials and teaching aids?
- How to prepare cases, exercises?
- Developing our own training (work in groups).
- Preparing training material.
- Trainer Leader - building authority.
- Difficult start: analysis of early training, what is important from the perspective of objective, training course, trainer expectations and participants needs, conclusion and implementation of contract,
- Confidence in voice
- Confidence in behawior and body language,
- Presentations in trainer work:
- Define style and character of presentation,
- Be prepared for change of scenario - alternative versions,
- Why presentations are too long - scope of provided informations,
- Schema „CC Communication Circle" - condition of effective presentation.
- Presentation sparkline - how to quickly draw your presentation.
- Bank methodical:
- Distribution methods for the specific purposes.
- Alphabet of the most important methods. Benefits and risks of selected methods.
- Methods of facilitation: SPOM, four-field model, Dots
- Use of selected formats (eg. Each group, all in one etc.).
- Other methods: Aquarium, discussion group or task force.
- The use of known activating methods - case study.
- Toolbox - box of ready to work tools, where we look for inspiration?
- Create training team - you will success.
- What you need to know about group (knowledge pill)
- Difficult situations in trainer:
- Overview of selected difficult situations and how to handle them,
- Types of difficult participants, their needs and rules of conduct.
- Managing group „emotional state".
- Coaching sampling feedback session - strengthening self-awareness and self-control.
- Recording and provide feedback regarding. Portion of the training participants.
- Participant conducting the training is recorded on camera. Provides the group with impressions after the occurrence. As a result, developing self-awareness and self-control: determines what he was able to accomplish, and what would he change in his training.
- The video, viewed and discussed at the forum, will show the strengths and areas for development of each participant.
- Participant receives areas for the development of concrete solutions and exercises to work after the workshop.
- The analysis takes into account the opinion of the coach and the other participants of the workshop, building a shared awareness and good practices of presentation in the organization.
- The common experience of watching and discussing recording is also to improve communication among the participants of the workshop and encourage them to support each other in the process of change after the workshop.
- Participants of the training get their individual recordings.
- Summary of the whole training.
- Technique „bridge to the future" - how can they use their new skills in daily work? - feedback session.
- Delegation of implementation tasks.
Trener HIGH5 Training Group
Gdzie i kiedy
- 2 dni szkolenia (16 godzin ), skrypt szkoleniowy, materiały dodatkowe, certyfikat, monitorowanie zadań wdrożeniowych, 60 dniowy e-mentoring, lunch (restauracja), serwis kawowy premium
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Prosimy o wypełnienie formularza zgłoszenia dostępnego powyżej. Po jego otrzymaniu skontaktujemy się, aby potwierdzić rejestrację oraz przekazać szczegóły organizacyjne.